This is part two of the Duckett burial ground trilogy. This burial ground is located on what was once Russellstown Park which was built in 1824 for William (Dawson) Duckett (1). Russellstown Park House was demolished in the 1950s by the Land Commission. This is the final resting place of other members of the Duckett family including John Steuart Duckett and Amy Duckett who was the only son of Steuart James Charles Duckett of Russellstown Park and grandson of William (Dawson) Duckett (1). The burial ground is now overgrown and decayed with only two of the four name plaque legible. The land which holds this burial ground is in private ownership.
Article by J. Doyle – Founder, Owner and Administrator of DuckettsGrove.ie